The following new features and product improvements have been released in CR Essentials:
- In the People dashboard of the Admin module, the billing source is now listed in both the “Patient Policy Expirations” list and patient list.
- When trying to update an account password using Safari, missing headers in the “Detail” tab will now display to allow users to update passwords.
- The error causing non-insurance authorizations to display under insurance policies in the “Policies/Auths” tab has been resolved. Non-insurance authorizations will now display under non-insurance policies.
- When enabled, the “CUSTSETTING_ALLOWNOAUTHNOAUTHITEMS” setting will no longer disable authorization over-utilization warnings when scheduling appointments.
- After resizing a client’s “Patient Progress Report,” the screen will not turn blue.
- Fixes to the “People” section of the Admin module:
- After removing the primary guardian on a patient record, the secondary guardian will automatically become primary and appear on statements and invoices.
- Selected line items will now show in the “Invoice Billing Activity Payments” tab after applying payments.
- Fixes to the “Billing” section of the Practice module:
- The payments, adjustments, and patient responsibility columns of ERA service lines will now reflect the correct amounts when changed by the user.
- The issue preventing numbers from displaying fully on the Billing dashboard has been resolved.
The following updates have been implemented to the Clinical module:
- The issue preventing Scout users from locking a score sheet after zooming in has been resolved. The lock button will now display after resizing the screen.
- Scout users no longer need to clear browser data after a new version of Scout has been released. Each new version will automatically be downloaded.
- Skill prompts will now display the correct score that is recorded in the goal plan.
- Only setting events that are associated to a specific target will pull into the correct target level graph.
- When activating a domain, skill, target, presentation, or sd, the error message now includes a link to the items that need to be activated.
- Forgot Password
- How to Bill Patient and Non-insurance
- Generating a Patient Progress Report
- Patient Record Guide
- Generating Invoice and Statement PDFs from the Invoice Page
- Generating a Score Sheet Summary for a Single Session
- Skill Objectives - Mastering Targets
- Inactive or Reactivate Patient Skills or Targets