To self-schedule (employee) appointments from My Calendar:
- Navigate to the Clinical module and select My Calendar
- Each appointment is color coded:
- Light blue = Appointment is scheduled for a future date and time.
- Dark Blue = Appointment has passed and is ready to review/complete.
- Green = Appointment has been completed and can now be billed out.
- Grey = Appointments that have been cancelled.
- Billable events that are completed will appear in “Bill Events” under the Billing section of the Practice module.
- Once billed, they will appear in both the “Invoices” and “Insurance Claims” screens located in “Practice Menu” under the Billing section of the Practice module.
- To schedule a new event, click the New drop-down on the left-hand side and select the type of event.
- All events, except for “Time Off,” can be billable or non-billable. “Appointments” are billable by default. The others are “non-billable” by default.
- After selecting the type of event, a “NEW: [Appointment -]” pop-up will appear. Enter the required fields in the “Details” tab.
6. Select the Employee tab. All fields are required.
- The “Bill Under” field is optional while scheduling, but is required when completing the event prior to billing.
7. Select the Patient tab. The first four active diagnoses from the patient’s record will be listed.
- Only diagnoses that are applicable to the services provided in the event should be used.
- Adding score sheets to the event is also optional.
8. Select the “Attendees” and “Address” tabs. The address will auto-fill based on the Place of Service selected in the “Details” tab.
9. The “Notes” tab is where notes and files can be added to the event, (e.g. SOAP notes).
10. Click Create when all information is entered.
11. To print a schedule, click the Show Calendar icon on the right-hand side of the user’s name. The schedule you are viewing will pop up in a new window. In the upper right-hand corner click Print. Your computer's print screen will appear.
Click here to learn more about scheduling appointments.
Click here to learn how to schedule an appointment from Practice Schedule.
Proprietary & Confidential