Click here to learn more about messaging permissions.
To create and respond to messages:
- Navigate to the Messages module to view a 30-day history of sent and received messages grouped by person. Badges will appear over the icon to alert a user of new messages upon login.
- Please note, this feature is not available in Scout.
- Create a new message by clicking +New in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the recipient from the drop-down of the “To” field. The list will include company employees or company employees AND guardians to the patients the user has permission to view.
- To respond to a message thread, click on the correspondents’ name from the list and continue the conversation by composing a new message in the field at the top of the thread. All messages will appear with the most recent at the top.
- Messages will also be generated when events are created.
- A pop-up message will appear if the user is in the system when the message generates along with badges to indicate new messages are available to read.
- Messages are sent about events to attendees and guardians.
- A system message will occasionally be generated by CR Essentials to alert users of scheduled maintenance or downtime.
Proprietary & Confidential