In the Invoices section, users can change the status of a claim.
To change the status of a claim:
- Navigate to the Practice module and select Invoices under the “Billing” section.
- Select an invoice date range to search in the “Invoice Date From” fields.
- Users can also search by Service Date, Patient, or Billing Source.
- Click Get Results
- Select an invoice and then a bill code
- Select the Status drop-down at the top of the screen and choose either Put on Hold, Resume Processing, or Mark Reopened
- “Mark Reopened” is a CR Essentials Support-Only action. Service lines become closed when paid in full or overpaid. Contact CR Essentials support for help with this action.
7. To view a claim, select service line and then the View drop-down. Only claims originally billed or rebilled as paper can be viewed
Click here to learn more about the Invoices section.
Click here to learn how to rebill a claim.
Click here to learn how to undo an action in the Invoices section.
Click here to learn how to transfer a claim to another billing source.
Proprietary & Confidential