In the Invoices section, there is an option to undo an action.
To undo an action:
- Navigate to the Practice module and select Invoices under the “Billing” section.
- Select an invoice date range to search in the “Invoice Date From” fields
- Users can also search by Service Date, Patient, or Billing Source.
- Click Get Results
- Select an invoice and then a bill code
6. Select the Undo drop-down and choose either:
- Undo Transfer to Patient Pay if the amount due is in Patient Due.
- Undo Transfer to Non-Insurance if the amount due is Non-Insurance.
7. Select Billing Source to bill to a different billing source, such as Bill Electronic or Bill Paper
- In the “Confirm: Change Billing Source” pop-up, update the Billing Source, Authorization and Bill Under fields in the “Details” tab
- Click the + to add Bill Codes and Minutes Used
- Select the Bill Code / Unit drop-down
- Enter minutes in the Minutes Used field
- Click Add and then Bill
Click here to learn more about the Invoices section.
Click here to learn how to change the status of a claim.
Click here to learn how to transfer a claim to another billing source.
Proprietary & Confidential