It is important that therapy sessions are documented, because:
- Some users require notes outside of those available in Scout.
- Users that do not use Scout for data collection still need a place for regular session notes.
- A place that is easy to find makes it easier for users to track notes.
- Users want a place that is easy to find and track notes in a uniform way.
Regardless of how an organization uses therapy notes, they are a way to provide a standard note template to each appointment, or allow users to customize the template for their own sessions.
Once therapy notes have been made for the appointment, view the “Notes” tab for each individual appointment. To see the notes all in one place, view the “Events Summary Report.”
To access the Events Summary Report:
- Navigate to the Charts & Reports module and select Events Summary Report under the “Events” section.
- In the “Events Summary Report” pop-up, select the appropriate parameters to run the report. To run the summary for every event in your system, leave the form blank.
- Click Run
- The example below shows how this form is set up to generate an Events Summary Report for all patients, employees, and locations covered by a particular fictitious payor (ABA School). Event Types selected for the report are Admin Events, Appointments, Meetings, and Training, but for all statuses.
- If notes are in the appointment, they will appear as shown below.
Click here to learn about therapy note permissions.
Click here to learn how to add therapy notes to appointments.
Click here to learn how to edit therapy notes.
Proprietary & Confidential