The 5.4.1 release contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
The following product improvements have been released in CR Essentials:
- This issue causing rejected invoices from displaying in the “Invoice Rejections” list has been resolved.
- Employees will now display when scheduling an appointment with the “Scheduling Assistant”.
- The issue causing an error for Cigna ERAs has been resolved. Cigna ERAs will now contain the date of service.
- The following fixes have been implemented to the Clinical module:
- The font contained in Progress Report PDF documents is now enlarged and will not overlap the field label.
- Custom prompts will now calculate correctly on score sheets.
- Graph values in the Target Prompt Trend chart no longer display over 100%.